you all will know what a computer is and how a computer is used. You will know all these things very well.
In today’s post, we will get to know the words related to computers which are full form of O.C.R, I.B.M and their work in computer language.
Most important ideas full form of OCR In computer
introduction of OCR: –
the OCR technique was invented in the year 1914 by the Emmanuel Gold class. At the time this technology was created for the use of blind student, later this technology was purchased by the I.B.M company. the O.C.R technique was being acquired by the I.B.M company, as the I.B.M patent was made in its name.
• Patent right, under which the right to make and develop and sell any technology or thing is the right of all. Who has bought the patent Or who has a patent for that invention.
O.C.R meaning: –
Most important ideas full form of OCR In computer the O.C.R technique is the technique in which a photo is scanned and converted into digital word.
* O.C.R technique can be converted into a mobile written in a book. this change is similar to the way a computer is typed. If you want, you can add some words to it,
=> what is the full form of O.C.R? : –
Speaking of the full form of O.C.R.
O – optical
Importance of O.C.R–
Optical character recognition technique proves very beneficial for data entry operator. with the help of which the word written on a paper was written in the book, he needs to type it in his computer or mobile. So it takes a lot of time if this work can be done in a very short time by doing O.C.R technique. which saves time.
* the main function of O.C.R technique is to identify the letter (word) printed on the photo and convert it into data.
the biggest advantage of the O.C.R technique is converting different languages into local languages at different places.
Such as: – Language taken in a book English language We do not know how to read English language, in that case with the help of optical character recognition, by scanning the word of that book in your computer or mobile in digital form with the help of Google Translator Can be read by translating your desired language.
Principal of OCR technique The main task of optical character recognition is to search a word or a line in a book, so many problems are encountered in it.
If optical character recognition technique is used, this work can be done easily in a very short time.
Like: – We have to find a letter on the page of a book. In order to search how many times this letter has appeared in that page, we have to read that page of that book carefully, which will take a lot of time if this work is done by optical character recognition technique. If the page is converted into digital form, you can search for that word in a very easy way.
This technique is very beneficial for the main character of optical character recognition technic blind student. The simple book will not be able to read the code blind student but with the help of OCR technique digitalize the ordinary book and convert it into blind language. Students can easily read the letters written in that book.
how to work OCR technic?
: – when we have a book and we take a photo from a mobile or camera, then there are small dots which are called pixels. These pixels are made from these pixels, some of them are dark. Creates images there, and where pixels are stuck, the background of that image is created.
* Because of this, when we use OCR technology on an image, it identifies dark dots. OCR matches which letter it matches, such as: – If an English book has an OCR, it will be visible. Says that this letter will be drawn from ABC… or from 0 to 9,
* Full form of OCR: – Optical character recognition
* IBM’s full form: – international business machines
If the full form of OCR for you and their information has become a bit useful, then you must share this post with your friends.
If you want to ask some questions related to this article, then you can ask through the comment box below.